Please find bellow some important information for the rally and organization of your journey to Croatia: venue, participation fee, important documents and useful information for riders.
The hotel Sol Umag**** is situated on the seacoast between Mediterranean greenery and pine trees with many seaside pools, buffets, restaurants, fitness and spa centres only foot distance from the centre of Umag (Croatia), which offers many historical attractions and entertainment to tourists and other guests.
450 Eur/ person
The fee includes:
- accommodation for nights on 27th – 28th , 28th – 29th and 29th – 30th June
- welcome drink on 26th June
- all food and refreshments during the days of the rally
- social program and visit of museums or visiting areas
- protected parking
- motorcycle service at the car park
- memorial plaque and other welcome gifts
- shuttle/ bus for ladies and others
FOR ADDITIONAL NIGHTS IN THE HOTEL/ CAMP:
Booking options of nights 25th, 26th, 30th June and 1st July:
+ double room 95 Eur/ night/ person (breakfast and dinner included)
+ single room 105 Eur/night/ person (breakfast and dinner included)
Camping 450 Eur/person (dinners in the hotel + program as all participants) – note: possibilities for booking a camp site only till end of February – extra nights on indiviadual request due to technical specifications of vehicles/ tents/ person/…/
Booking of extra nights has to be made through email@example.com with proof of payement (copy bank transfer).
Booking has to be made through firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of payement (copy bank transfer).
For other info please see section »How to apply«!
- Full valid driving licence
- Proof insurance (third party or above)
- Health insurance (travel insurance)
- Valid ID or passport
- Proof of ownership
INFORMATION FOR RIDERS
Motorcycles accepted: production of motorcycles up to 1983!
- Please observe the traffic rules and principles of a safe ride
- Keep a proper distance and do not join other groups
- You are required to wear a safety helmet and protective glasses (in case he/she does not have a helmet with protective shield) and gloves at all times when riding your motorcycle
- Have a driving licence, insurance of the vehicle and a valid ID/ Passport with you all the time
- The lights must be switched on all time
- Do not drink and drive!
- Each participant is responsible for the technical condition of his/her vehicle and for its usage on the road
MOTORWAYS IN SLOVENIA, ITALY AND CROATIA:
In Slovenia, for legal passage motorway sections for vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes, including motorcycles required to have a valid vignette.
Passage in Croatian and Italian motorways is charged not by vignettes, but with the use of toll gates where tolls are collected in Croatia. (more info https://www.tolls.eu/)
Do not drive and drink! For Slovenia, Italy and Croatia the maximum blood-alcohol limit permitted is 0.05.
Links to organisers :
Photo: 1932 luciano Moschion su Rudge alla partenza. Vincitore esordienti – Archivio Storico MotoClubTrieste1906